RockWind Mid-Scale Wind Turbines
Rebuilt Turbines – Better than new and much more cost-effective.
Ideal for Net-metering
Powerful 25 year machines featuring:
- Rebuilt, regeared major vendor machines, such as Vestas
- Gearboxes rebuilt by vendor authorized repair facility.
- Rebuilt or new generators
- Refurbished blades and leading edges taped for longer life and quieter performance (something not available when the blades were first built)
- Digital electronic controls –Internet connected – with state-of-the-art drivetrain machinery health monitoring again not available when these machines were built.
- Stall controlled for simplicity of operator – no blade pitch mechanism to fail.
- Painted tower for long lifetime.
- These machines can provide you with fast paybacks (7 to 10 years). Using net-metering gives you power typically worth $10 cents per KWH electricity offset per year. For example, our 250 KW turbine has produced 400,000 kwh/year ($40,000) in good wind.
How to be green while putting some green in your pocket
Contact Dick Johnson (630)-881-6664 firstname.lastname@example.org